I’ve compiled a list of services that I use and have referral links for. Generally, there’s some sort of bonus to both you and me if you use this link. In all honesty, some of them may be the same introductory offers available without the referral, but some aren’t.
I’ve only listed ones here that I can wholeheartedly recommend. There are a few others that I have referral links for that I am not as thrilled with; I won’t be posting those.
Out the links here, I’d pick Discover, Fundrise, Wealthfront, and Project Fi as the three that I’m most enthusiastic about.
- Chase Sapphire Preferred – Generally considered one of the best rewards cards for travel and restaurants.
Referral Offer: Get 50,000 bonus points ($625) after spending $4,000 on the card in the first 4 months
- Discover – In my opinion, the best all-around rewards card. 5% cash back on rotating categories by quarter, 1% cash back on all other purchases, and double your first year’s cash back at the end of that year. It also provides a lot of additional services generally only available in premium annual fee cards – without the annual fee.
Referral Offer: $50 account credit
Fundrise– Managed real estate investing
Referral Offer: Zero advisory fees for 3 months
- Robinhood – Free stock trading
Referral Offer: Get a free share of a stock
- Wealthfront – Managed stock investment
Referral Offer: First $5,000 managed free
- Boxed – Online bulk store (compare to BJ’s/Costco)
Referral Offer: $15 off first order
- Project Fi – Affordable cell phone service from Google which selects the best option from 3 different cellular networks and Wifi
Referral Offer: $20 credit toward service